We are committed to total quality assurance at ATA. We are dedicated to a comprehensive understanding of the needs and expectations of our customers and stakeholders and to providing global design and manufacturing solutions that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
We promote three categories when it comes to quality assurance:
1. Company Certificate – the certification body TUV NORD CERT GmbH confirms as a result of the audit, assessment and certification decision according to ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, that our organization operates a management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001 2015 Certificate
- CAPR SMETA Certificate
2. Product Certificate – we have effective mechanism to assess compliance with regulations and standards that deal with safety, quality and other product characteristics. We assure suppliers, dealers, regulators, and consumers that independent organizations have reviewed the manufacturing process of a product and determined that the product meets specific criteria for safety, quality, sustainability, or performance.
- EN 60529
- Proposition 65
3. Product Testing – we engage in third-party independent electrical test laboratories to test, inspect and certify the product to ensure the safety and compliance in accordance with the customer requirements.
- Vibration Test Report
- Temperature & Humidity Test Report
- Chemical Resistance Test Report